[NTLK] Quick question - 3COM Ethernet Cards/Dongle

Timothy Chaten tchaten at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 21:31:20 EST 2010

I am still having problems getting online it seems - it goes through the
whole thing without error until I actually try to send or receive anything -
I manage to get through NetTest without errors but it still doesn't connect
- Courier doesn't show errors but won't load anything.

I am wondering if when you use your 3COM dongles if the green lights light
up at all - mine aren't - I did order another card a 3COM 3C589C - hoping
this card may work better - any other suggestions getting Ethernet working -
I was hoping ethernet would be a lot more plug and play than wifi :) oh
well

--

Tim