[NTLK] MusicPad Demo - abandonware serials

Mark Rollins mark at mrollins.com
Sat Jan 16 16:52:13 EST 2010

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:41:53 +1300
> From: "Tony Kan" <tonykan at xtra.co.nz>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] MusicPad Demo - abandonware serials
> To: <newtontalk at newtontalk.net>
>
> That would be part of the standard procedure prior to upload.  Most
> of the time,
> the contact details we have either included with the software or the
> developer's
> website is out of date.
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony
>
> [snip]
> Whilst I have some sympathy with this point of view instead why not
> just email the author and ask them?

Easier said than done

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at
smtpauth19.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<info at catamount.com>:
64.18.6.14 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here
Giving up on 64.18.6.14.

I'll try contacting through the iPhone App route...