[NTLK] Have you noticed NewtonTalk's Performance?

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jan 16 19:23:16 EST 2010

Now we just need the searchable archive people to get up to speed...

Tony
[snip]
I just want to send a kudo over to our list dad, Grant Hutchinson.
Since NewtonTalk's update, last year :-) The list's performance (from
sent to receive) has moved from 3-4 minutes to microseconds.

We can now have speed-answer-drills for Frequently Asked Questions.
Kinda cool.

Congratulations to Morgan Aldridge, he beat me by 2 minutes on the
"Newton's MAC Address?" question. Of course, I hadn't my coffee yet
and (apparently) he had a 3 hour headstart on the timezones. ;-)

Ron

[snip]