[NTLK] IM on the MP2100

Josh Burker newt_talk at mac.com
Mon Jan 18 15:24:11 EST 2010

I got Newton IM working on my eMate a while back:

	http://joshburker.blogspot.com/2008/01/jabber-on-emate.html

There are instructions on that blog post as well as some links to
NewtonTalk messages that should get you going in the right direction.

I used aim.netmindz.net (and I just used Psi on my Mac and it still
works) as a Jabber conduit for the eMate.

I hope that helps,

Josh