[NTLK] Fwd: Apple Confirms January 27th Media Event

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Tue Jan 19 08:14:39 EST 2010

How does the current touch work on the iPod?

Couldn't you use a stylus if you REALLY wanted to, or is more keyed to a human finger?

Reason I ask, if they don't have a stylus, couldn't a person just find one out there for other tablet devices (a Newton stylus even) and use it on this new device?

    .    .   Doctor Clu  (member of...)
    )\,,/    THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)   Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ )  Old School Computer BBS list (X at main then A or C)