[NTLK] h*cks, kr*ks, SN

Ken Whitcomb ken at imageguild.com
Tue Jan 19 12:31:47 EST 2010

Joe,
When they're contrary to law yes. So while a given EULA may apply in
one area, it might not in another if it is contrary to law there. You
know, state's rights and all...each is entitled to make law as they
see fit (at least in the U.S.). And sometimes companies have put
language in their EULA that is unacceptable to countries or groups of
countries (read: MS in Europe)
See, even companies are not above the law!!!  ;)
ken