[NTLK] Finally for real online!!!! - New Dongle Fixed it! :) (GIF limitation/open .nwt files?)

Timothy Chaten tchaten at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:39:05 EST 2010

So after much aggravation - I am finally online and have used Courier and
most of all email!!

I am now emailing notes directly into my Evernote account!!! :)

What a wonderful thing it is to be online and emailing.

I am wondering is there a limitation with MailV with GIF formatting I am
noticing that it does the top portion of the note fine - but towards the end
it scrambles the image into garbage - any fix - should I simply make new
notes every so often?

Also is there any Mac app to open .nwt files?

Thanks

--

Tim