[NTLK] Super Notepad

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Jan 20 11:13:38 EST 2010

On 1/19/2010 10:54 AM, Doug Denby wrote:
> I have and still use SuperNotePad. It is great. I have never had the problems that others mentioned during the last 12-15 years of my using this product. There have been a few upgrades and each one has added features. The extended scrolls and such work best in the last version.
>
> Yes, SuperNotePad adds fields to the frames of the Notes soup but that does not in any way damage such frames. It is much more likely that a combination of other NotePad extensions with SuperNotePad may conflict.

True, but unlikely as supernotepad names them differently than other
products (in my experence).  Also you can remove all 'extra'
supernotepad data from the supernotepad settings/preferences.  It takes
a bit but will clear all the extra stuff if you do have a problem down
the road.  But as always I suggest making a backup first.

-Dan