[NTLK] GTD, MessagePad

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Jan 20 11:32:34 EST 2010

Dateman and Moreinfo can work together just fine.  But if you use
Moreinfo to edit or create a alarm it will use Moreinfo's alarm system
rather than the standard newton one (or other alarm enhancment that uses
the standard alarm soup).

Also Hypernewt and Supernotepad also work together.  I have both
installed although I don't have Supernotpad thawed all the time and
haven't tried it as such.  But I do know the extra frames they add to
the dates soup do not cause a problem with other.  I use supernotepad
for encrypting notes.  And Hypernewt for the rest (since it can do about
everything else that Supernotepad can do).

-Dan

*snip*