[NTLK] h*cks, kr*ks, SN

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jan 20 19:03:41 EST 2010

It's definitely not a case of multiple personalities ;)

My apologies Folks for clogging your inboxes.  It seems that my feed from
Newtontalk is a little unreliable and I've ever only received one copy of the
repeated email.  I didn't even get the message from Jim Lee who complained about
getting ten copies.

Tony

[snip]

> Am I the only one getting multiple copies of this email?  I've gotten
> ten so far, and a new one about every three minutes...
>
> -Jim

Ditto, Jim.  I was beginning to wonder if "Tony Kan" were really the name of
a committee, and they were registering their unanimous agreement with a
particular point of view.  :-D
[snip]