[NTLK] GTD, MessagePad

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Wed Jan 20 20:37:18 EST 2010

How did you guys here about GTD?  Was it on a late night infomercial
like Anthony Robbins used to be?  I was laid off from IT at the end of
03 so I've been out of the loop awhile.  I also have no TV since the
change to digital (no reception except with one mother of an antenna).
I'm just curious as to how to keep up with what's going on.
Mike