[NTLK] Fact Check [OT]

reilly001os at aol.com reilly001os at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 09:39:18 EST 2010

I believe that modem device is called an acoustic coupler. I have some symbol technologies data pad devices that have one coupler on their backs so they can dial in and transmit data but not receive. Can't get them to do anything other then power up though, even symbol didn't have much info on them any more because of their age and the few manuals/briefs they did have to sell me weren't much help (but they did cost me a pretty penny lol).

Retro tech for the win! (if we can figure out how to work it LOL)

Joe Reilly
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile