[NTLK] Fact Check

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 12:09:56 EST 2010

Jon Glass wrote:
> On Saturday, January 23, 2010, Dennis B. Swaney <romad at aol.com> wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>> Both opened OK for me in FF3.5.7; where did you have a problem? Maybe I
>> can see if I get the same result. Oh, I'm using Mac version of FF.
>>
> yeah. It turns out I only couldn't click on tose links on the home
> page to open them. Did you try going to the main Newton Reference page
> and clicking through? When I did that is when I got the database
> error.

OK, it worked for me.

First I cleared all my history in FF and shut it down. I then launched
FF and copy & pasted the Forced Perfect link into the address bar. Next
I deleted all but the initial http://www.forcedperfect.net and hit
Return. This took me to the main page where I scrolled down to the
Newton Messaging Card section and clicked on the embedded link. I was
taken directly to the page.

Perhaps there was a hiccup when you tried?

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

Newton MP 2100