[NTLK] Modem setup

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Sat Jan 23 14:13:21 EST 2010

I can dial out, so I know that I have the correct pc card port.  I do
not have a DNS entry because my Windows setup obtains it automatically.
I use Copper.net.  I'll ask them for DNS addresses.  I'll try to display
the script.  I also tried hyperterminal in Windows.  It connects but the
connection must be different than normal because my email software
(Thunderbird) cannot access my mail servers.
Mike