[NTLK] Task software / Day Planner

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Sat Jan 23 14:20:20 EST 2010

I guess what would be nice would be an electronic daytimer.  When I go
to try to set up a task, the Newton expects it to be for a day.  I have
tasks by the hour. (or less).  For example, to meet my goal of having
two loaves of raisin pecan rye bread ready for Monday morning, I must
get a portion of the dough set up today in order for it to be ready for
tomorrow's mixing and baking.  This is a two day recipe.  Tomorrow I
also need to bake a couple loaves of whole wheat bread.  I schedule
these to not conflict with other baking chores.  In addition, I had to
work half day today and have chores around the house and shopping to
do.  I would like to be able to plan/organize it so that tomorrow I do
not find it too late to start something.

Diabetes monitoring would be useful for work.

I'm trying to see just how much of an assistant I can make the Newton.
Mike