[NTLK] h*cks, kr*ks, SN

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat Jan 23 14:58:44 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for that Mark.  I'm one who *didn't* know.  But there's still a way
> to purchase anything we find that we like, right?

Yes, I believe Catamount is still taking orders for Newton apps. And
as I mentioned in a separate thread, or earlier in this one, if you
needed help with a license you bought even ages ago, he will still
help with that, even if he can no longer actually work on the apps
themselves. You know, for a one-man shop he has worked hard to stand
behind his products far better than some large corporations. And
considering that he hasn't done Newton writing since 1997 or 98,
that's saying a lot. Only one other company I know of (StandAlone) is
still doing this for the Newton, and I know of a bunch that long ago
dumped on the classic Mac OS.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland