[NTLK] Speed Boost, Audio Headphone Jack

Woo vitcitylb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 23 17:07:21 EST 2010

In addition to Woody Smith's info...

I have three MP2000/MP2100's with the pixsolutions 220Mhz upgrade.
All work fine, once in a while soft reboots but no loss of data or usability.
Def. will stay with the speed boost.  Using the power switch does work to lower speed for 'reg speed' use.
You can transfer data thru IrDA 'if' both Newts are sped up. :)
Since the newts are 'mono', I jus enjoy what I can with the modplayer app. :)
Wifi/internet was great on a sped up newt, does make web surfing a lot nicer with the higher speed.
I still have my 'purchased in 1997' MP2000U/215Mhz, even with chunks of plastic missin, most of the rubbery paint scuffed off, and replaced-once screen. Still boots up nice and fresh, better with Eck's 2010fix. :)

Woo.
Long Beach, CA