[NTLK] Speed Boost, Audio Headphone Jack

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Sat Jan 23 17:24:32 EST 2010

As far as I know, unless someone like Woo is willing to part with one
that is modified by Pix solutions your only choice is a hack such as
Stephanie's .
<http://planetstephanie.net/hi-tech-fun/newton/mp2x00-overclock/>

While I don't know for sure I suspect that any that are offered
without specifying Pix solutions are also modified in a similar manner.

I purchased my generic Mghz crystals off ebay and salvaged a switch
from a dead flash card.

Woody