[NTLK] Speed Boost, Audio Headphone Jack

Woo vitcitylb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 23 17:32:15 EST 2010

Oh yeah, Stephanie's.  Another good one.

...and NO, NOT, NEVER selling any of my sped up Newts.  Sorry, had to say it!
But if certain people I knew in the Newton-world needed one for continuing development, I'd def. give them one.  But Paul Guyot is not around much, Danial Padilla is not around much(send me your latest email Danial), and a few others, very select few.

Woo.