[NTLK] Task software / Day Planner

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Jan 23 20:08:10 EST 2010

On 1/23/2010 7:09 PM, Tony Kan wrote:
> Mike
>

> Try this:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/19970424124533/http://www.meddatai.com/
>
> Article about it here:  http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-50272839.html
>
> The other thing is that Mark Ross of Nushield used to use this program and he
> might be able to give you a steer on how good/bad it is...

A little history on Healthmate, it is one of the best programs ever
written for the newton for tracking Diabetes.  And Mark used it a lot
and loved it.  However it was keyed to the MP2x00's serial code and when
he had to change newtons due to one failing it no longer worked.  The
company has long sense disappeared and it has the toughest protection
ever seen on the newton.  I actually have the card/software in question
but was unable to get it to work in any way shape or form.  Others had
assisted me in trying as well, but we never got anywhere.

-Dan