[NTLK] the smoking gun? Gaming device

Riccardo Mori rick at poc.it
Sat Jan 23 21:42:26 EST 2010

quoth j g:

> Apple will present a new gaming device! It is not a tablet. It is
> gaming device. Wonderful. In this fantastic world we only need to
> f...k, make shopping and play games. And of course work like slaves.
> Our prophet cannot come with any other idea? All what is left is
> animation, optical illusions? Newt is not a gaming console.

Firstly, that's not what the article says. At least, not all.
Secondly, until we actually *see* this much rumoured device, it's just empty talk leading nowhere.

(Remember that the people who actually know what this device will look like and what it'll be capable of, can be counted on one hand.)

Cheers,
Rick

System Folder - The Platinum Days
<http://systemfolder.wordpress.com>