[NTLK] [ANN] Y2010 Lender Card and Readme

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sun Jan 24 13:14:19 EST 2010

On Jan 24, 2010, at 8:41 AM, R A Parker wrote:

> The Y2010 Fix Lending Card backup file. This (initial version)
> backup file
> was created with Newton Connection Utilities (NCU) running under Mac
> OS
> Classic an  then zipped.
>
> <http://www.newted.org/raparker/Y2010/Y2010LenderBackup.zip>
> (File Size: 1,082K)

oops... Zipping a Mac Classic file :-/ test failed! The unzipped file
is not recognized by NCU. Changing formats to classic Stuffit v7.03...

The new link for the Y2010 Fix Lending Card backup file:

<http://www.newted.org/raparker/Y2010/Y2010LenderBackup.sit>

The zip file will be temporarily unavailable until I make a Windows
NCU backup file.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

;-)

--