[NTLK] Task software / Day Planner

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Sun Jan 24 16:37:29 EST 2010

I'm not sure the Tactile software would work.  We've been monitoring the
glucose levels on a dog and a cat.  I have found that I can use the
meeting/appointment function in Dates/AAG/ or Dateman and duplicate it
several times.  Then I just change the start time.  This will flag me
when it's time to test again.  I also have a QuickFigure spreadsheet in
Notes that has the time and dates.  I just fill in the value.  I've
created a chart that gets updated with the new info so I can see at a
glance what's going on.

Just playing with this lets me familiarize myself with the Newton.
Mike