[NTLK] Thoughts on Impending Apple Tablet

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Mon Jan 25 08:43:56 EST 2010

I remember the Nintendo DS was originally promising as a touch device, though no apps could be found for it.  That changed in time as the hardware hack community got a hold of it.  And I believe Nintendo eventually released apps for taking notes and other functions.

This new gaming tablet, who knows?

    .    .   Doctor Clu  (member of...)
    )\,,/    THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)   Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ )  Old School Computer BBS list (X at main then A or C)