[NTLK] Official Apple Tablet Live Chat/Thread

Ryan Vetter physicalconstants at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 27 01:04:48 EST 2010

Hi:

I will have a feed open too, probably 9to5 or MacNN, but I will have that chat window up alongside.  I encourage everyone to get on there.  This is a major milestone event for Newton evangelists.  You all have been waiting for a Newton successor since 1998.  It's an important day.  Who knows if it will fill the Newton void, but it is a tablet, something everyone has been screaming for.

Please read below for the chat details.

Thank you.