[NTLK] ipad

Joshua B Nass josh.nass at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:58:13 EST 2010

I was thinking back to the 3G and when international was mentioned it was
pretty clear that the device would be unlocked for nay GSM 3G provider...
My question is does T-Mobile in the states opperate on the same frequency as
any international carriers. If that is the case, it might be possible to run
the iPad on the Tmo network here.