[NTLK] ipad

Mark Bock markbvt at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 15:04:04 EST 2010

More info on Apple's website, including the fact that it does indeed
support the Bluetooth keyboard.

--mark

On 1/27/10 2:40 PM, Valerio Paris Mitritsakis wrote:
> It looks nice, and the price point is sweet... I hope they do not convert it to Euro in a 1:1 fashion...
> If it does also bluetooth keyboard and not just the dock, then I see it as a viable alternative to bringing my MBP
> to work :p
>
> Valerio

. . . . .
mark bock
KB1EXL
markbvt at comcast.net

"A youth who can't hit a cathedral at thirty yards with a Gatling gun in
three-quarters of an hour, can take up an old empty musket and bag his
grandmother every time, at a hundred."          --Mark Twain