[NTLK] Official Apple Tablet Live Chat/Thread

Ryan Vetter physicalconstants at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 27 17:04:23 EST 2010

I believe they were listed as one of the five major publishers on the screen of the keynote.  And the CEO confirmed his relationship with Apple yesterday.  So ya, McGraw Hill is game.

Apple really skirted over their relationships with publishers in a big way though.  That's because they are still working out contracts with them.  And they didn't want to show too many people this device before it was launched today, so they were all in the dark.  I am sure, going forward from today, what's left for this device is to work out all the contracts with publishers.  They have the software down.  That iWork stuff, the iBooks, the custom calendar and Email... wow.  It's ready to go.

I'm really excited about this, and so happy there is a "no-3G" option.  I can tether with Bluetooth...