[NTLK] ipad

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 27 20:53:42 EST 2010

Nope.  For me, the iPad is nothing more than a pretty Kindle.  I
cannot personally see any other use for it without HWR and drawing
(not finger-painting) capability.  I think it would make an enjoyable
eBook reader, but nothing more (assuming I can put my OWN books on it
without having to go thru Apple's "store")...