[NTLK] iPhone is not the new Newton (& announcing a Newt sell-off shortly)

Miro Copic miroc at verizon.net
Thu Jan 28 02:25:25 EST 2010

Hi,

It does make me laugh from time to time, to be reminded that a strange
need for this list exists  - to serve as a perpetual showing stage for individuals
who simply cannot move on.

If there's a measurement for a dead horse beating, NewtonTalk
would rank distant first ever. Do we really need more disecting of Apple/Jobs/Newton
fiasco?! Is there any wrinkle in the story that we haven't heard from all
possible angles?! Twelve years after?

Best, Miro