[NTLK] ipad

Ryan Vetter physicalconstants at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 28 04:07:22 EST 2010

Larry, good summary.

It is too bad about the video camera.  I have decided now that I don't mind that it runs the iPhone OS.. it's really it's own custom version... I don't want my brain to melt anymore than it is already with all this multi-tasking.  The iPad will help us focus, and that's a good thing for usability.  Although some multi-tasking is needed, like instant messaging or email while in, say, Pages.

I think my Sony eReader is going to be displaced from this too.  I am really excited about this.  And for travel, how can anything beat this?