[NTLK] hello iPad

Mark Rollins mark at mrollins.com
Thu Jan 28 04:35:01 EST 2010

It's almost like that "4th product" that Apple used to hint at back in
the Quadra days has come to fruition.
(insofar as the iPhone is just an extension of the iPod, but this is a
whole new class of devices).

Yes it's not perfect (iChat camera would've been sweet) but as noted
for a Rev 1.0 it's more like a Rev 2.3.
And read the specs fully, it's got a lot more (e.g. the 3G model have
GPS) than you think.

I imagine there were more then a few techno-geeks and Newtophiles who
metaphorically (or in actuality) soiled themselves around 1:14 EST
yesterday. I know I did!