[NTLK] ipad

Phil Muller wndrstrck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:21:45 EST 2010

I guess what I am saying is that I don't like the way the market is going,
it seems to be entirely centered towards creating only media-centric devices
that consume content and focus on social networking. That's what this thing
is all about, Apple selling more media, books, music, movies and providers
earning money from broadband wifi of any iteration they can.

As far as selling features, what does it actually have going for it,
multi-touch, big deal. Ooooohh I can swipe to turn an page, and pinch to
shrink something, wow. Don't get me wrong, I love my iPod Touch, and
multi-touch on it is sweet, only because it is to small for a mouse, and a
pen interface would far more complicated than the afformentioned MT.

As far as adding content, if the articles so far are correct it is running
the same OS as I have not on my Touch, some iteration of iPhone OS 3.xxx. I
have a hell of a time getting my content on it, in its original form, and
that's only if I get another app from the app store to do so, it is not
built into the OS.

Phil Muller