[NTLK] Newton Bible Software

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 11:34:28 EST 2010

I am with you on that. I am also Catholic and a bit disappointed that the
Catholic church can not produce inexpensive or free electronic versions of
the Catholic Bible complete with the Apocrypha. I have The Message on my
Newton, using the RSV translation. The best electronic Bible I have found is
E-Sword. The best portable electronic Bible software I have found is in my
Nintendo DS of all things. For the DS I have found two multi translation
Bibles.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Eric Jones wrote:
<snip>
Does anybody know if bible translations can be somehow added to The Message?
The KJV has beautiful language, but as a Catholic, I'd kind of like to use
the Douay-Rheims translation (or the Latin Vulgate itself for that matter
:p ) Or am I limited to just creating ebooks and using those?
<snip>