[NTLK] ipad

Steve Goldberg spgoldberg at mac.com
Thu Jan 28 15:42:36 EST 2010

All you have seen are stylus driven software - true.

The iPad was just announced yesterday. If you want to make some $$$
quit complaining and write the apps!

In soooo many busineses there are forms to complete. This is perfect
for forms. And my iPhone dragon app works as well as the one I use at
work. Dictate and press a few buttons ... Voilà!

There are clever folks writing apps out there! Stand back!
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

Steven P.  Goldberg
5525 Oakdale Avenue