[NTLK] Newton Museum

William Pociengel hseldon at my.wgu.edu
Thu Jan 28 20:36:29 EST 2010

I just set up a freenas box and could easily just drop the Newton DVD's on it
and let it run, it only draws about 30w running and 4 quiescent.

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.

William Pociengel
Office: 001-715-425-6769
Mobile: 001-715-338-4896
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/934/483>