[NTLK] ipad... I miss ->Newton<-talk

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Fri Jan 29 00:01:54 EST 2010

On Jan 28, 2010, at 8:26 PM, Mike Rodgers wrote:

> I miss newtontalk.

have waited a LONG time from the Newton till now.  And I will
probably get this iPad.

But I will stay on this forum because I love the discussions and tech
talk.   You guys are a lot of fun to listen to.  And I will keep my
Newton at work... I LOVE playing Solitare on that thing.

And I would like to try more of the EZ2VGA stuff with the Newton.

I still think it would be cool to see if more can be done with that
VGA card.  256 color on the Newton is just amazing, and if anyone has
not seen it, I have made some youtube videos of the Newton displaying
color.

I wish I knew the codes it took to use that card to add color codes
to say the Newton term program, or other applications.

The Newton is just cool.  Always will be.

    .    .  Doctor Clu (member of...)
    )\,,/   PRISON BOARD BBS==972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)  Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ ) Old School Computer BBS list (X at main then A or C)