[NTLK] Catamount software

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Jan 29 08:48:44 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Mike Rodgers <pmiker at copper.net> wrote:
> I have re-installed PocketMoney onto my replacement Newton.  I have a
> registration number but cannot figure out how to input it into the
> program.  The email for Catamount just bounces.  Does anyone know how to
> contact them or to enter a registration into PM?

You know, I had that same question in 2007 when I needed to re-enter
my code. He wrote me, but I can't find his answer. I believe, you need
to tap on the i Menu, then the "About" screen, and you do it there.
You may have to tap on the Info screen to get the reg. screen. But he
responded to me at hardy at catamount.com. I had to do a confirm via Spam
Arrest, but I wonder if he's still using that today? But he _is_
active on his web site. He answered a post I made on his blog just a
couple weeks ago. He's not dead. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland