[NTLK] iPad suggestion

ben smith ben64smith at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:37:10 EST 2010

It seems to me that what someone will need to do is come up with a
transparent digitiser (such as the one used on the ModBook) that
connects either by bluetooth or the dock connector and overlays the
screen (or perhaps just the lower half).
Then apps could be written for HWR and graphics.
Also re GPS, providing Apple let you use the BlueTooth then there are
many BlueTooth GPS units on the market, also some SatNav units will
output NMEA over BlueTooth.
for me the lack of MultiTasking is the biggest omission, many people
will want to use one app while playing music in the background, or
possibly running 2 apps side by side.
Ben.