[NTLK] Matt's bag

Tony Douglas tonyisyourpal at netscape.net
Sat Jan 30 11:09:33 EST 2010

Hi

This sort of idea makes sense to me; if you wrap everything up in one device, then that's one set of batteries to fail then you've got nothing. (Got bit by this using my V3i as a music player as well as a phone ...) So, in my bag at the moment, I have...

PowerBook G4 + 3G mobile broadband
MP2000U (and a couple of sets of eneloops ;)
iPod video
Motorola V3i
(If I was expecting anything from work I'd be carrying a Blackberry too.)

The biggest nuisance is the PowerBook - I'm considering getting a 3 mobile wifi device, then I can just use the Newt for emails and I should be golden. That way, no big distractions from shiny web sites or social networking - read the emails, answer the interesting ones, then read a book or switch it all off !

- Tony