[NTLK] (OT) Thinking about 'joined up' productivity on Mac/iPhone

Jon Scordia jscordia at mac.com
Sun Jan 31 12:57:21 EST 2010

Sorry, replying to my own email.

I really do believe that the iPad will have some very good
productivity applications available.

I use these, (which were just announced for the iPad) all the time on
the Mac, and think that a portable version will be superb...

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/01/30/omnigroup-commits-to-bring-five-productivity-apps-to-ipad/

So sorry to say that Blueprint 2.0 will finally bite the dust.

Cheers

Jon