[NTLK] QuickFigure / Spreadsheet questions

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Sun Jan 31 15:09:58 EST 2010

New info.  I could get a link to work from a plain cell to a new one in
another worksheet.  However, the cell I had been using somehow got
trashed.  I could not even put '1' or '0' in it and get it to work.  I
have the following accepted but it displays as typed, not as a value:
:link("BreadCosts",'$D4,0)*C10

The D4 cell in question has the value of 0.04 being derived from a
=e4/g4 operation.
C10 = 1.5

I would like to see 0.06 as the cell value instead of the formula.

Am I on the right track?  Any suggestions?
Mike