[NTLK] Virutal Box and NCU

Leo Titus LeBron V iamdigitalman at mac.com
Sat Jul 10 22:55:39 EDT 2010

  No, I have never had success with anything above Xp for NCU. XP mode
in windows 7 never worked, neither have older versions of VPC, which XP
mode is based on. Virtualbox is just terrible at handing anything with
USB. But that might have changed with 3.2.x and the re branding. NCU is
one of the sole reasons I went back to XP on my 64 bit laptop. The other
being the Quicktake 150 software. Someone needs to write at the bare
minimum a native 32 bit NCU clone, like NCX on OS X. I would love to see
a 64 bit native version as well, to take advantage of a higher
instruction set. Oh well, I can't do it. I don't know enough
programming, just some python and basic.