[NTLK] Einstein Network Emulation

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Jul 14 09:12:56 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:

> 2010.1 is OS 10.6 and up only. I have recompiled the Network version for 10.5 and up, Intel only. Sorry, but PPC support fails for a silly reason in libffi that I can fix right now.

I have the Network Support Pre-release for 10.5 installed and working
I'm getting a -48807 error
(http://tools.unna.org/errors/query.php?code=-48807) upon clicking
"Network" toolbar icon (or selecting Platform -> Switch Network Card)
instead of the "PCMCIA Ethernet" dialog.

Prior to doing this I set Network Driver to "User Mode" in the
preferences and installed the following packages (in order):

1. inetenbl.pkg
2. inetstup.pkg
3. enetsup.pkg
4. newtdev.pkg
5. NE2K.pkg

I have relaunched Einstein and the issue persists. Any suggestions?

Morgan
---
http://www.makkintosshu.com/
http://slottedpig.info/