[NTLK] [ANN] Y2010 + Y2008 fix for 2x00US Newtons

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Sat Jul 17 16:50:49 EDT 2010

Dude - you and Mr Guyot totally rock! This is epic news indeed.

Although I (and possibly others on the list) feel  comfortable with
technology of yesteryear, I am well and truly happy not to have to keep
visiting January 1st 2008 on mine.

That was some groundhog day - particularly on a heavily laden MP 2000.

But thanks to your efforts the Newton is literally.......

Back to the future. :-)

Well done fellas - absolutely brilliant news.

I shall pay my respects in my own little way in due course.

Thank you very much.

Andy