[NTLK] [OT] Mac OS question

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 12:06:16 EDT 2010

On 18/07/10 03:06PDT, James R Grinter wrote:

> For iOS 4.x you have to have a minimum of 10.6, and really iOS 4.x is where you want to be concentrating your effort.

Also you should support iOS for iPad 3.2.x, though this does require a
separate app. The iPad can't support iOS for iPhone 4.0.x. I've had the
following happen: either iTunes refuses to install the iOS for iPhone
4.0.x app, or if it is somehow installed, the app will crash on launch.
I'm ticked that Apple has decided to fragment iOS into 2 lines.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

Newton MP 2100