[NTLK] Manybooks.net is interesting

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 22:57:05 EDT 2010

Matt this is a solid procedure.

In step 3 I've found that to get contrast and brightness correct on my
2100 required repeated testing.  Once I found a greyscale image that
worked I used it as a standard to compare future image conversions
against.  This significantly improved the quality of images on the
newton.

Step 6 will save much frustration.

Woody