[NTLK] WritePad + Pogo Stylus

G Y gyounk at mac512.com
Thu Jun 3 15:30:11 EDT 2010

I saw recently the iPad version of WritePad am eager to test this with my Pogo Stylus. I emailed the developer about an iPad version after reading about the iPhone version a few months back.

Sincerely,
G.

Sent from my iPad 3G.

Original:
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 02:20:15 -0700
From: Jim Lee <jimlee at centurytel.net

Hi all,

I've just discovered a very Newtonesque experience:

WritePad + Pogo Stylus on iPod Touch (or iPhone or iPad)

Has anyone else tried this?  The handwriting recognition and app layout feels just like the Newton notepad.  I'm amazed - though I shouldn't be as the HWR engine is descended from the Newton.  But still, I may yet change my mind about the iPad