[NTLK] Sleep doesn't work

Steffen Bendix lennie-nospam at arcor.de
Sat Jun 5 05:09:31 EDT 2010

Since the beginning of 2010 the auto power off function of my Newton 2100 (German) doesn't work anymore. I set it to 1 minute and the backlight power off to 30 seconds. The latter works but the Newton stays on at least for 30 minutes. I have Eckhart's patch installed. The auto power off worked for a while but two weeks ago or so it stopped. Now the batteries are drained every night because of Newton's automatic wake at 3 o'clock in the morning.

Is there any program out there which overrides the built-in power off function? Or is there any solution to my problem?

Thanks in advance
Steffen