[NTLK] Problem installing Newt's Cape

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Sun Jun 13 11:04:49 EDT 2010

On Sunday, June 13, 2010, at 03:41AM, "Tony Kan" <tonykan at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Steve Weyer still occasionally posts on this list, so I expect that he is still
>accepting payments.

Joseph:

Yes, I can confirm that he's still receiving payments for Newt's Cape...at least, he was as of December 2009, which is when I registered my copy.

His registration process is a little different...he sends you a link to a site where you download a fully functional copy, there's no actual registration number, although he does urge that you advise him of any changes to your email address, in case there's a problem at some point. I've had questions--for example, my copy kept telling me it was expired. Through an email exchange Steve quickly fixed the problem.

Thanks,
--Forrest